Monday, June 27, 2005

Crochet Related News and Updates

  • Voting for the Stitch Diva Flower contest is on. It's a tough choice, but VOTE and Receive 10% Off Your Next Order!
  • I am finally breaking down and bidding on a yarn cutter on Ebay. I know, I could get it cheaper, but there are none available in the small town where I live. I also plan to be on a plane sometime this summer and since we can't bring scissors anymore, these pendants are great. Wish me luck (and don't outbid me).
  • I am ~~~>this close<~~~ to finishing my latest sweater (I will post a picture when it is done). I am so swamped with this @#$! yard sale that I am not getting it done nearly as fast as I would like. All finished sweaters will be listed in my Ebay Store in the 1st week of July.
  • Someone bid on my corn on the cob plastic bag dispenser! Yay! If you wanna bid, there's less than a day till the auction ends!
  • I just joined 2 crochet forums, Crochet Me and Crochetville....just cuz we crocheting folk are so much darn fun!
  • Cute free crochet pattern of the moment: Add-a-Square Skirt This is so adorable, I need to make one for my little girl. Well, maybe I will change the colors a bit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Coffee (really strong peel-paint kind) and crochet are my FAVES! Does that make us peas in a pod??

You've got a new subscriber!

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home