Wednesday, June 29, 2005

On the run....

Not much time to blog this morning. I had to drive hubby into work today so I could do my running around. I've already had my coffee (mmm....I love you, Tim Horton, and your Timbits, too.....wow, that sounds dirty, I should probably detete this line....oh,nevermind). My corn on the cob plastic bag holder sold for a big whoppin' $7.39 CAD (that's $6.00 USD). Not exactly a fortune, but more than I expected. Heck, I was surprised it sold at all. And, I got 3 emails from people wanting me to list another one. We'll see.
Also, my latest sweater...the one I keep saying I will show off and never do (I'm such a tease)....Ok, here it is. Keep in mind that I have not hidden the ends yet, and there are a LOT.

It was actually going to be a jack-o-lantern (which I will still make) but at the last minute, I looked at the colors I had and thought "Oooh, flames!" So, I made flames.
You'll have to excuse the disgruntled look on my model.....mean old Mommy made her miss 30 seconds of Dora the Explorer to take these pictures. Heavens to Betsy.
It's also the last day of school for my oldest today, so I will finally have her home full time to do all of my cleaning for me.....what, isn't that why we have kids? That's what my mom told me, anyway.
Ok, must toddle off to do my errands (I will not buy yarn, I will not buy yarn, I will not......ooooh, is that a new color?).

10 Comments:

Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

Very cool!!

8:47 a.m.  
Blogger Kari said...

Love the sweater! Also the corny corn bag holder

8:49 a.m.  
Blogger Gina said...

cool!!! i have a cd that looks like that!!!

8:57 a.m.  
Anonymous Veronica said...

Very nice! Love the flames. I've enjoyed looking at your blog, very entertaining.

11:01 a.m.  
Blogger Woven ~N~ Spun said...

Very Cool. Am in love with the corn bag dispenser. Don't know why really as it isn't something I would put in my kitchen, but I love it anyway.

12:20 p.m.  
Blogger Jana said...

love them both! btw, you are right about tim's. i dont know what they put in their coffee, but its got to me an opiate or something. i will drive out of my way just for a double double!!! and the sour cream glazed timbits...dont even get me started!
jana from vancouver!

5:41 p.m.  
Blogger Wendy said...

I love this pullover!

6:56 a.m.  
Blogger Chatty said...

I love that sweater, it's really hot ;)

I love that corn bag holder too, I'd love to see the pattern.

4:43 p.m.  
Blogger Trish said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:13 a.m.  
Blogger Trish said...

What a great design! I love it. My teenage daughter would kill for for this sweater, you did a Great job and you have a great blog.

11:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home