Monday, June 20, 2005

A pullover in progress...

Here's the latest sweater/pullover I have been working on. I only have the loose ends to hide still. I know, it's a bit boxy, but you should see what my 1st sweater looked like. It was literally 4 rectangles sewn together. I have made 2 others between the 1st one and this striped one. The 2nd was better, as I made a v-neck and tapered the sleeves a bit. The 3rd pullover has a little daisy crocheted into it on the front, and the neck drops a bit in the back, as well as the tapered sleeves. With this one, I have also decreased in a bit on the body part where the sleeves are attached. My NEXT pullover (started last night) will have the sleeves rounded at the top (I know that style has a name, but I have no idea what it is).

It seems like a lot of repeating myself to come up with a pullover pattern I like, but I want to get it right. No, I want to get it perfect. In fact, I want to be able to crochet a pullover while sleeping. I plan to offer them in my ebay store once I have a few more made. Once I have my pullover pattern complete, I will be adjusting it to make other sizes. I will also be altering it to make some cardigans. No 2 items will ever be the same, though. If anyone wants to be informed when they are available in my Ebay store, just add me to your favorite sellers list and choose the Boutique Crochet newsletter (you need to be an Ebay member if you are not already).
I have also been working on a few more logo designs this morning. One was a middle-of-the-night inspiration that I had to create as soon as I got up this morning.

Another one I am working has me frazzled. I have restarted it 12 times now. I think I may need another cup (or 5) of coffee before the brilliance hits me for this one. I have so many things to do today, I may need to abandon it all together. If I get anything dazzling finished, I'll post it here. Otherwise,I will be in my basement pricing yard sale items. If you don't hear from me for a few days, it means the spiders got me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home