Thursday, June 30, 2005

The Spider Chronicles

I promise, after this time, I will never ever speak of spiders again. Well, unless it's something really scary, like that time that I saw a spider on my husband's pillow, and it was about to crawl into his mouth....I didn't sleep well that night.
But, I have finally finished bringing up crap from the basement. I still have pricing to do, but at least I don't have to go back down there. Now it will be up to hubby to organize all of his tools and whatnots. I know everybody thinks I exagerate how many spiders there are, so I took pictures. Well, I took pictures of the ones that were not too fast, anyway. So really, there were quite a few more. I apologize to Marla, who requested no more spider pictures, but I swear, these are the last ones. Ok, Marla, close your eyes now:

Now, for some very important advise. Pay attention, you'll want to know this. Rule number one for cleaning out a scary basement: Do not, ever, not for any reason, especially if you feel cobwebs on your face, look up. For the love of God, do NOT LOOK UP. You really don't want to know what's up there. Trust me. That's all I can say on that now.
I'm going to take a shower.

3 Comments:

Blogger Catana said...

Oooh, Daddy Longlegs. I thought they only lived in Florida. So cute.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Jewels said...

LOL, I'll second the "no spider pictures" motion,.....ewwwww they're squeamy. You're braver than I am going into the cave basement - I'd need prozac I think.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

LOL, well, I'm done with the basement, now. My family will be lucky if they get me back down there to do laundry. My courage comes in short burts, then it's gone. :)

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home