Friday, July 29, 2005

Another Day, Another FO

Just one item ready to show today. It's also just been listed on Ebay (here). I love it. If I had enough of the yarn, I would have made one for myself. Heck, I still might. I didn't know the yarn at first, since it was sold in a bulk 1lb bag which stated it to be an "unknown fiber", but I got some help over at Crochetville with identifying it (thanks guys!). So, it appears to be of the Bernat Illusions variety, not sure the color name, but I know where I can buy more. So, we'll see how it sells.

The fall sweater I made (see sidebar) is selling well. Hubby liked that one. Sometimes he gets pouty when I make something he likes, then I sell it. He makes it sound like I never make anything for our own kids. PuhLEEze. I make them tons of stuff.
I have to work tonight, and then I get 3 whole days in a row off. Woohoo. Tomorrow we are driving to Ottawa for a bratwurst lunch with the inlaws, and we also have an appointment at Home Depot to plan out our new kitchen. Sunday will be cleaning day and then Monday, well, heck, who knows. Maybe I will spend all day crocheting on Monday. It's been known to happen.


*NOTE ADDED AUG.2/05* I should have said earlier....the pattern is my own. Well, not really a pattern at all, since I made it up as I went along. Perhaps I should call it a "possible future pattern", as I may eventually write it down....or not. We'll see how lazy I am, lol.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jessi said...

So pretty. I love the way it looks. Think you did great and that this will also sell well!

1:30 p.m.  
Blogger Wendy said...

Looks great! I totally see why your husband wouldn't want you to sell it, it looks cute on your daughter. What pattern did you use? What did you think about the illusions yarn?

6:35 p.m.  
Blogger Jana said...

tara, your stuff is superb! must be all the timmy's coffee:) lol. do you design all your things or use patterns? its great!

1:52 p.m.  
Blogger PBnJ said...

whoohoooo! that's omg cute on her!! i love the color you've chose too =)

12:19 a.m.  
Blogger ladylinoleum said...

Very nice! Great color and style.

8:05 p.m.  
Anonymous Amie said...

Oh how CUTE! SHe looks adorable!

9:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home