Thursday, August 11, 2005

Greetings

Hey ya'll. Greetings from Edmonton. And from my dad's nifty little laptop. Oh, and remember that 3rd bad thing I've been waiting for? It wasn't the plane crashing (although that ride still sucked). Turns out, trauma #3 was being saved for today. At West Edmonton Mall. In the form of my suitcase being stolen from the trunk of my mom's car. Yup. No clothes. No jammies. And they got my yarn. My yarn. And that new outfit with the brilliant 3 button system blouse. Thank God all of my valuables were on me. I could have lost so much more (2 cameras, birth certificates, credit cards, all my crochet hooks). But I am still upset. It was the yarn I got in Portland on my last trip. I just know it has been draped across all the cars in the parking lot at W.E.M. , just because the little s***heads that stole it have no idea what to do with it. I just know it. Oh, and the real kicker. Today is my wedding anniversary. Yup. Today sucks (but I still love ya, Honey, glad I married ya). Tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow I will shop. And when I get home, I will splurge on some fancy yarn. And at least the 3rd thing is done, now. I'll be so much more postive and less fatalistic once I get home. Promise.

1 Comments:

Blogger ladylinoleum said...

Awww, Tara! I am so, so sorry to hear this!!! People suck.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home