Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Still Kickin' Around

I'm still alive. I swear. I'm just in kitchen reno hell. Remember hubby's plan to hurry and get it done before he went away for 6 weeks? And remember how he was on duty that whole week before he left? Ya, well. His damn on-call phone rang everytime he stepped inside the house. But. The kitchen still needs to get finished. So. Guess who has had a crash course in renovation? Yup. Moi. And I gotta tell ya'll. I think I may have missed my calling. Anyway. I have sooo many pictures to show and drywalling tips and tricks to share. But that will have to wait. I am in the process of installing my floor. But, just so ya'll don't go away emptyhanded....here's a picture of the very last peice of ugly kitchen, right before it was ripped away forever.

And here is the current progress.



I know, I said I was gonna have a big reveal, but I can't wait to show off a bit. More to come!

P.S. Marla, that lemon pledge idea is sooo great! And timely! I have an inch of drywall dust on everything I own! And I ripped away all of the kitchen spiders' hiding spots.....so, ya know. They've been kinda mad at me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

looking good! what is the lemon pledge secret? :)

5:43 PM  
Blogger Jewels said...

looks like you're starting to see some of your new kitchen showing!!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Allena said...

that kitchen is looking good! i can't wait to see it finished. i saw the name of your blog and had to stop and see for myself. i love coffee and i love to crochet and knit. anyways just wanted to say hello!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

WOW! the progress looks great!
I'm very curious, what is the lemon pledge secret?

9:46 PM  
Blogger jon said...

horoscope info is so cheesy but we were looking at it anyway...why i dont know. I guess it is fun to play around online. Anyway, I saw your horoscope posts and though it was cool...Alright, well...have a great night, I am back to horoscope surfing LOL : )

Jon

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home