Thursday, October 27, 2005

Can't a Girl Get Some Rest Around Here?

I've been busy. So sue me. My mom, then my dad visiting, then my friend Kim going into labor on Monday night while her boyfriend was away with the army, so it was me that took her to the hospital in the middle of the night and stayed with her all day Tuesday, which still hadn't produced a baby but at least they finally gave her the epidural, and I still don't know if there's a baby since Hubby called on Tuesday night and needed a ride home from his course and that's 4 and half hours there and another 4 and half back and we got back too late last night to call her at the hospital and now today I don't have the car to go see her anyway, but I'm pretty sure there is a baby by now. SO.....today I am sitting on my poor little run-ragged ass and being lazy. I am drinking gobs and gobs of coffee and indulging in some online games, which I never seem to have time for. That's it. The rest of them can fend for yourself. Till hubby gets home. Then I'm going on a baby hunt. I'll take photos.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

Wow, you have had a busy few days. Massive coffee consumption is the only way to get through something like that. I hope you get plenty of rest & get to see the wee one soon.

3:11 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

good lord. your're a saint for driving like that!

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home