Monday, October 03, 2005

Kitchen Teasers

I'm sooooo close to finishing this kitchen. And then I will live in it. Forever. It's so very, very pretty. And the cabinets don't even have doors yet. But I'm anxious to show it off. So here's a few teaser pics.


Ta da! A new floor! And a pretty sink mat.


My new bestest friend.


Remember the old faucet?


Much better!


And, some pretty doo-dads and what-nots. Because pretty kitchens deserve pretty things.

If ya'll need me, I'll be living in my kitchen. With my pretty things. And my dishwasher.

5 Comments:

Blogger Viscondi said...

Great. Your machine is my dream!
viscondi

1:34 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

OMG, I adore the new faucet!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

tara, that kitchen's looking steeped!!! lol:) enough of the funny business.....the weird thing is......when i saw the rust coloured accents above the cabinets my eyes bugged out. that is the colour i am doing my kitchen in! i would love to find an urn like you have!

1:22 AM  
Blogger noricum said...

Mmmm... dishwasher! (I've really been enjoying mine! :) )

11:37 AM  
Blogger Tracey Rose said...

LOL. I own that same dishwasher. I've been happy with it so far! Beats the heck out of handwashing.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home