Thursday, October 13, 2005

Tara Needs...


1...a new home
2...a friend!
3...to control her abandonment anxiety
4...to lay off the fake tan!
5...somewhere quiet to recuperate
6...some Dove firming cream from the looks of these photos
7...a drink! Hurry up, quick!
8...a new pair of boobs
9...to grow up QUICK
10...to be bathed

Ok, to be fair, I think most of that was being said about Tara Reid. I don't even tan. But I could use the new boobs.

To play, just Google “[your name] needs” and list the best.

I found this at Soapbox, who found it at Amelia Raitte.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

That's great! Hmm, I just found someone named Dave who needs a kidney. Do you think I should give him one? Don't you have to be compatible, or at least like the same movies, to share organs? I don't knowhow that works. I just wandered in from Michele's today.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

First two were that I neede a good swift #@$% and that I needed to blog. I'll take the second one please.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

hehehe.... it says I need 24 hour care.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Marla said...

Hang in there Tara!! I haven't forgotten you I promise!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home