Thursday, November 17, 2005

For the Winners

I know, it was an easy contest, but ya'll did great anyway. Here's your rewards. Just right click and save them to your own 'puters.

Skamama:
I made you a banner and a blog button to match. I love the colors of yarn you use, so I wanted to reflect that in the banner.



Nessa:

I don't know why, but you strike me as a born diva at heart. Maybe I'm wrong, but I hope I'm not, lol.

Jewels:

Well, you know. It's a sheep. I know you like sheep. And it's wearing a tiara. Because tiara-wearing sheep make the best yarn, right?

I hope ya'll like them, and thanks for giving me a reason to use up some photo credits!

*Added later*

I was inspired by Lady Linoleum's post titled "Not your grandmother's crochet..." and her plea for us all to 'embrace our inner granny' (which I think I have been doing for a while, so I totally agree with her). I also had a few more extra photo credits, so I made another little pressie. This one's for you, Lady L!

10 Comments:

Blogger ladylinoleum said...

OMG, that is the bestest button I've EVER seen!!!!!! ROFLMAO!

I love it Tara...posting it today!

3:06 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

That sheep is great, Tara. I'm so glad that I saw it. Sparkles too. LOL I'm a true magpie at heart!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

what if i want to embrace my inner granny? do i need to do a trick or something? i have a good ghost story...............

6:18 PM  
Blogger noricum said...

I love that inner granny button!!! Can I post it on my blog too? :)

7:40 PM  
Blogger *Crochet Mom* said...

HAPPY BIRFDAY!!!!

10:02 AM  
Blogger NS said...

That's a great granny button...can I use it, too?

10:52 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

It's OK with me, guys. Just link back to Lady L's post on embracing your inner granny, since that's what it was made for.
I plan to look just like that when I'm a granny, lol.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Jewels said...

I loveeeeee it Tara!!!! Thank you so much, the tiara is just a great bejewelled addition! giggling with excitedness here. She'll be on my blog by tomorrow. big smiles...I'm a twin, you're one up on me, LOL

11:49 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Thanks! I love the colors. I know nothing about creating banners, buttons, or anything blogish. So any help is greatly appreciated.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

OMG THANK YOU!! I love it, and yes I am a wee bit of a diva at heart =)
I'm out of town but will post it as soon as I get home.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home