Friday, November 18, 2005

Pretend it's Sunday

I most likely won't be blogging on my actual birthday, since my family doesn't even know about it (so that I can talk about them and all), and they also don't know what privacy is, since a person cannot be on a computer anywhere near any of them without someone hovering over your shoulder being nosy, and nosy is bad bad bad, since that is how my NOSY sisters ruined the surprise and found out I was coming. But I think they still don't know about the party. SO....I am posting my "Happy Birthday to Us" message now, because...well, I want to. And it's my birthday (assuming you are still pretending this is Sunday) and I'll blog if I want to.

Happy Birthday to You,

Happy Birthday to You,

Happy Birthday DEAR Tara and those other 2 that were born second and third so they were the accidents and Tara waaaaasssssn't,

Happy Birthday to YOooUUUUu!

Please pardon my singing voice. It's a little out of tune. But ain't I cute? I'm the one in the middle. That's the photo that ran in the newspaper on our 1st birthday. Triplets were rare 30 years ago, ya know.

See ya'll next week!

15 Comments:

Blogger Zephra said...

Happy early (oops, it's Sunday) Happy birthday. Sorry to tell you this but the big 30 is when it all starts to fall apart...or off...or down. Well, that's what happened to me anyway. Madonna and Oprah seem to be hangin in there.

Oops, almost forgot. Here frim Michele's.

9:32 AM  
Blogger kenju said...

Three precious babies! And one of them deserves a Happy Birthday from me! Gosh, three Scorpios in one family (I am one too). It boggles the mind!!

Hope you have a great celebration.

9:46 AM  
Blogger kenju said...

I did forget - here from Michele's too!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Canadian Mark said...

Happy Birthday...and may the wish follow through until the real day. Shame about the lack of privacy. I recently told several friends and family about my blog. I don't know what I was thinking....

Michele sent me. Have a great weekend.

10:03 AM  
Blogger craziequeen said...

Hi Tara - and well done being first out :-)

Makes you by far the most important....

cq
Michele sent me

11:25 AM  
Anonymous colleen said...

Are you a triplett?! My younger sister's birthday is tomorrow...michele says hello.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Dak-Ind said...

good morning, Michele says hello.

triplets were rare thirrty years ago, they are rare now, too. at least i have never met any. is it cool to have sisters your age? i love my sister and brothers, but am moi happy to not share my birthday with them. but it would have been nice to have someone to blame the broken barbies on.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Happy birthday to you and your siblings.

Here from Michelle's.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you.
happy birthday dear Tara
happy birthday to you!

Here from Michele's

11:49 AM  
Blogger noricum said...

Happy birthday! Yep, you're the cutest. ;)

4:02 PM  
Blogger jocelyn said...

Hope your birthday and party are wonderful!! Cheers!! and happy 30th once again.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Theo said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Go you...and the other two, too.

9:13 AM  
Blogger panthergirl said...

Triplets!! Wow!!! I cannot even begin to imagine.

Hope you had a Happy Birthday, times three!

here via michele this time

1:02 PM  
Blogger ladylinoleum said...

I know I'm late with this but Happy Birthday anyway girlie!!!

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home