Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Waste Not, Want Not

So here's the deal. I bought some credits a while ago at istockphoto and I have a few left that are about to expire. I have nothing going on right now that would require the use of stock photos. But, I still love making stuff with stuff (technical term). So, for 3 so very lucky people, I will make you something from a stock photo for free. I know, a lot of you are graphic geniuses, but some people may want this, OK?
To make it fair, we'll have a little contest. Here's how it will work.

1. Find out the first names of my 2 sisters (*hint, I've mentioned them in this blog).
2. Search through www.istockphoto.com to find an image that you want to use.
3. Post a comment with my sisters' names and let me know what you want the photo to eventually be. A blog button, a banner, a blog title, something else you thought of, etc etc.

The 1st 3 people to get the answer right will get their graphic made.
This site has a LOT of images, so there is a ton to pick from. I'll do my best to accommodate whatever requests I get. I'll post them here on this blog when they are done.

5 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Wendy and Jodie. A banner.

12:39 PM  
Blogger ladylinoleum said...

Hey, your header looks great!

I like making stuff with stuff too.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Wendie & Jodie.
A banner would be WAY cool!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

Congrats guys!
Just let me know what kind of banner you want (for your blog?) and if you have an istockphoto.com image in mind.

One more.....

6:52 AM  
Blogger Jewels said...

Jodie and Wendy,...your triplet sisters!

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home