Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Just a Few Questions....

I don't have a lot going on today. I have to take the Loser Cruiser (aka minivan) into the dealership later to get looked at. I'm starting to think this thing is a lemon. But the color is 'Butane Blue', so I love it anyway.
I'm also just playing around with this Cafe Press crap. It's not like it's my new job. I don't plan to get rich off of it. I just can't help making pictures and putting them on things. Call me crazy. (If you choose to call me crazy, try to say it in the "Oh, that Tara, she's just so crazy she's cute" kinda way. As opposed to "That $@#! chick is crazy!" kinda way).
I designed the Trailer pillow as a Christmas present for my mom. She dreams of giving up her big house, accounting firm, sports car, jacuzzi tub, fancy parties with chafing dishes, country club membership, etc etc etc, so that she can live full-time in a trailer. I know parents always want their kids to be more than they are....do you think she is lowering the bar waaaaayyy down so we can accomplish that?
So, anyway, I just have a few questions to ask ya'll:

1. Is anyone else enjoying the little sidebar elf as much as me? It's OK if you're not. I won't be mad. Not everyone is into elves. I get it. I'm just wondering.

2. Are you all ready for the holidays? I don't really care. It's just that that's what everyone keeps asking me whenever I leave the house, so I assume it's a required question. Don't answer.

3. What should I make for dinner?

4. How much deeper would the ocean be if sponges didn't live there?

5. Is the Cafe Press thing really lame? As in, am I totally wasting my time, or could you see the odd person finding my designs witty and worth purchasing? Not that there is a lot to go on, yet, but I have some great ideas. I'm working on a few. In fact, if any of ya'll have any ideas, you can send them to coffeecrochet@hotmail.com.

6. Can someone test my email for me? ~ coffeecrochet@hotmail.com ~ I'm not sure I'm getting them. I need to twiddle with my junk mail settings. Oh my. That almost sounded dirty.

7. If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? Sorry. That one just makes me giggle.

8. Did anyone watch the Amazing Race last night? Did you see the part about the 'two popular Canadian sports'? You non-Canadians didn't actually believe that weird log rolling thing was popular, did you? It's totally not. In fact, I never even heard of it before. Curling, yes. We admit to curling. And even if you don't play, it's fun to drink while watching. But log rolling? Give me a frickin' break!

Ok, I'm done. Answer none, some or all. Whatever.

5 Comments:

Anonymous terrilynn said...

Good morning, Michele sent me. I'll give your questions a shot:

1. The elf is very cute.
2. Of course not.
3. Reservations.
4. Outstanding question for which I have no answer. I'll ask the resident Spongebob expert.
5. I like the trailer pillow; that's the only one I've seen so far.
6. As soon as I finish these questions.
7. Purple, of course.
8. It's recorded; my kid watches but I don't.

11:06 a.m.  
Blogger noricum said...

I sent you a test e-mail. I'm too lazy to answer the questions, though. :P (I really should be working...)

4:52 p.m.  
Blogger Julie said...

1. He's amusing.
2. What? The holidays are here? Why do they always sneak up on me?
3. If someone else is cooking. I'll take Shrimp Diane. If I have to cook, it'll be bean burritos. We had pizza last night. Hope that helps.
4. 3.1415 cm
5. looks like you're developing a little somethin'.
6. you look covered.
7. purple
8. I totally missed the very tippy tip of the end. Who won? What happend? They were putting together a puzzle of the Americas when I left. I don't buy it. You watch log rolling. C'mon admit it you do. In fact, you have a pool specifically so you can roll a log every now and then.

6:44 p.m.  
Blogger utenzi said...

No log rolling, Tara? Amazing. I watched log rolling for much of my youth. It was performed at many events where I grew up.

Sorry, not into elves, Tara.

I watch TAR but this season wasn't so great with the families and all. I've got the last two episodes recorded but haven't watched them yet.

2:54 p.m.  
Blogger ladylinoleum said...

I love the trailer pillow! Awesome.

1:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home