Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas!

I'm not gonna be around much for the next few days. But I don't suppose a lot of you will be, either.
My Christmas gift to all of my fellow bloggers is......

Pictures! YAY!









Of my new kitchen! We just finally finished up all the little things like baseboards and such, so now it's time to show it off.

Besides, it's clean right now. For company.
Ignore the unfinished hallway in the background. That's next summer's project.

So, I hope you're all relatively impressed. Considering it was like this once upon a time.




I hope ya'll have a safe and happy Christmas!




8 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Your new kitchen looks wonderful:)

8:49 PM  
Blogger *Crochet Mom* said...

ohhh i love it!!!!!!
I adore the sink and tap set! beautiful!

9:25 PM  
Blogger margalit said...

Wow, what an improvement. And it's so CLEAN. My kitchen never looks that clean. You should be very proud.

Michele sent me, and I'm glad she did because I LOVE your blog design.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

TARA! Your kitchen is BEAUTIFUL!
I love it.

11:31 PM  
Blogger noricum said...

Wow! Great job on the kitchen!

Merry Christimas! :)

12:43 AM  
Blogger celticross17 said...

Looks awesome! Congratulations on finishing it, we are about to go through the same thing with our bath and kitchen, blechhhh....

7:51 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

That is an amazing improvement, Tara. Kudos to you and your husband on the great work.

Merry Christmas, Tara!

4:19 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Merry Christmas!
Your kitchen is the kind I dream of!!! Very nice, thank you for the pictures!!!

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home