Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Miss Me Yet?

I know. I KNOW. I can feel the sadness and despair. It's a lonely, lonely internet without Tara. I know.

But I've been busy. Crocheting, if you can believe it. I swear! Among other things.
Also. My husband is still home on holidays. And I don't write in this here blog when he's around.

So I can talk about him (Hi honey!).

Like how's he's deconstructing the house.

AGAIN.

This time it's the front closet. He's making it smaller and minus the ugly bi-fold doors. Great. love the idea. Hate the mess. And, he needs to learn that this is a 100 year house old that's been re-modeled at least 70 times, I'm sure. Nothing is just a closet. So, now it's taken apart. And he's not sure what to do with it. And he may be going away for another six weeks at the end of the month.

Sigh.

And we've been doing the family thing, driving back and forth to Ottawa. Back and forth. Back and forth. I'm starting to hate it. A lot. Especially since the only really good reason to drive there is to shop (Hi Inlaws! Sorry, but you know it's true!) and all the stores are closed on holiday days. And the days they aren't closed, we're too busy with the inlaws.

Sigh.

Is it me, or has this turned into a total whine-fest? All right, sorry.

So, I'm spending the day crocheting, and I PROMISE pictures for tomorrow. Tonight I am going for a grown up coffee, so I may be a tad less pathetic tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger *Crochet Mom* said...

I miss Ottawa....but i will be close to it this weekend...going to visit my parents in cornwall! :) yahhhh
we have a front closet that his thoes folding doors..I keep naggin paul to do something about it (because it keeps falling off the track)...but no bright plans on his part...any segestions? LOL...help! hehehehe

8:53 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

grown up coffee.........how i miss those days! i need to do that too!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home