Sunday, January 08, 2006

Quick Pic

I'm spending my evening trying to navigate the mysterious process of ordering photo prints online, to be later picked up at Walmart. Is there a reason they make this so difficult? I mean....it's Walmart.
So, since I would hate for ya'll to be as bored as I am, and since I have yet to show off my stunning photographic abilities, I present you with this:


I took this on Christmas day, tramping about my yard through the snow, wearing my fleecey jammies and my snow boots from CanAYdian tire. It's a birdhouse hanging out in front of my house. Which is a schoolhouse. Just like the birdhouse is. Get the irony? No? Ok, nevermind. I'm befuddled by Walmart.

Wish me luck!

7 Comments:

Blogger Plumkrazzee said...

Cute, and good luck! Michele sent me!

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Kat said...

1. Good luck with Wal-Mart!
2. That birdhouse/ schoolhouse picture is amazing. Good work!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Beautiful shot, Tara!
Good luck with getting Walmarts photo printing figured out.

12:07 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

BEAUTIFUL Photoigraph! So sharp and the look of the snow..Gorgeous! I love this Bird House...Do the Birdies use it? I hope so, cause they woild look zo cute perched at the door, like the are going in or coming out of 'school'!

12:20 AM  
Blogger noricum said...

Great photo!

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Janet (fondofsnape@gmail.com) said...

Actually it is a very nice picture! Hi, Michele sent me :-)

10:17 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Good luck! Or hope you had good luck at this point. :)

Lovely bird/school house pic. It belongs on a notecard, it's so pretty.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home