Friday, January 27, 2006

Sigh.

So. That's it, then. I'm the mother of a twelve year old. Sigh. Only one more year untill teenhood. Sigh.

She's choosen Pizza Hut and apple crisp for her dinner tonight. Then we will be going to Grandma's tomorrow, for the full family party.

Sigh.

I may need a day or two to adjust to this.

In the meantime, check out my new tenant! Mystickal Incense Blog! The blog owner, Stephanie, has done a great job on a new layout and design. I love it! And, she's holding a Designing Woman Contest in which the winner can get one of her stunning blog designs! I'm serious! Go apply! It's easy!

Stephanie also has a recent peircing. Oh, THAT got your attention, did it? Well, I'm not telling you where it is. You'll have to visit her blog to find out.

While you are there, don't forget to go visit her online store. She carries all kinds of beautiful incense, candles, bath products, etc. The link is at the top of her blog in her intro paragraph.

5 Comments:

Blogger SheCrochets said...

Enjoy your last year of non-teen-ager-ness (I think I made that up)!:-) Actually, it sounds like your oldest is wonderful and won't give you any problems ~ just knock on wood and all that!

Beautiful pic of both girls!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Happy Birthday to your oldest! She sounds like a great kid! :)

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Stephanie Davies said...

Beautiful pictures of your girls!! And thank you so much for the wonderful write-up of my blog, your kind words and awesome banner really brightened my day! I am very glad you accepted my bid here, as I have really enjoyed reading your blog :)

12:28 PM  
Blogger Darnell Clayton said...

Are raising teenagers really that bad? I wouldn't know though, as I am not a parent (although all my friends tell me to prepare for the trials).

Nice post...made me chuck. :)

PS

Since you don't have backlinks enabled, I wanted to let you know that I referenced your site on Blogger Delights. Congrats!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I LOVE Stephanie. I'm glad you gave her the right up.

My oldest turns 12 in a month... I'm not sure when she got that old. I wasn't paying attention apparently

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home