Saturday, February 04, 2006

Just Can't Get Enough of This Crap

I'm still alive, but not entirely here. I have a ridiculous chest cold. I can barely breathe. And, the decongestants are messing me up, giving me a buzz. I slept ZERO hours last night. I bought sleeping pills for tonight. I've never taken them before. I hope, HOPE, they work. Also, just to make it that much more fun, Mr. Chest Cold has brought an old friend with him. Does everyone remember Mr. A.Z. (aka The Armpit Zit)? Ya. Back for round number 3. So, we'll see what happens with it this time.
So, since ya'll don't want to read another whiney, poor sick Tara and her stupid armpit post, I'll leave it at that for today. Hope the rest of you are having a great weekend!

5 Comments:

Blogger noricum said...

*hugs*

12:14 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Mr. A.Z. needs to go pick on someone else for awhile! Feel better!

2:27 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Oh dear! I can't breathe at night either whenever I have a nasty cold! Hope you feel better soon! {hugs}

11:08 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

best of luck with Mr AZ - I hope you get rid of him for good.

4:51 AM  
Blogger valbee said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. I'm home from work today with completely clogged sinuses. Not as bad as a chest cold though. The worst is when you have to sneeze so bad, but it just won't come. ARGH.

I recommend chicken soup. :)

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home