Saturday, February 18, 2006

Psssst

Just so ya'll know.....I'm still alive. But my husband is still gonna be home for a few days (he's OK, no flesh eating virus. He just needs recovery time). Which makes it hard to post, since he's not in the loop about this blog and all. Ya know. So I can talk about him.
So, I'll probably be visiting other blogs more than posting on this one. Till next week. But I'm here. I'm alive. And, yes, crocheting. The Bright and Breezy tote for my first crochetville swap. It's cute. You'll see.
Go see my tenant. The thumbnail in the sidebar. Go visit. Go. It's fun. More fun than me, right now, that's for darn sure.
Ok, gotta go. His movie is over. Shhhhhh.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Hope hubby's feeling better soon!
I look forward to your secret return to blogland. It's just not the same without you, Tara! :)

11:19 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Hey Tara...glad to hear everything is getting better. What was the deal with the brown spots in your eye tho?

12:37 PM  
Blogger JennyMcB said...

Found your site through Kontan's, beautiful crochet items! But, at least your husband got care quicker than my son! I won the bad mother of the year award by not taking him to the doctor for 5 months after he got an abrasion on his elbow which turned into a red circle. I just thought it was psoriasis which I put cortisone on, oops, when it got hot and moving, then I brought him in. Luckily after 2 weeks, it is gone. He's a tough kid!
Your poor hubby needs lots of love and attention while his body fights it off, must be bad to have the IV- hang in there!
Jenny

10:38 PM  
Blogger kontan said...

hope he feels better soon!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home