Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Quick Confession

I don't have much time, but I needed to get this off my chest.

I don't even know where to start.

I feel so dirty.

OK, here it is....

I have never finished a crochet pattern.

NEVER.

Sure, I've started them. Dozens of times. But they all end the same way. That is, I guess, they don't end the same way.

I know. You've seen me blog about patterns. You've seen pictures of works in progress. And I know, I write the damn things. But, I have yet to complete somebody else's pattern.

Do you hate me now? Am I a disgrace? I feel like such a fraud.

OK, I don't. I'm just going for the sympathy vote. Did it work?

Anywho...I'm trying a pattern....again. And I'm about half done THIS ONE. Only I'm using LB Woolease, in brown and off-white stripes. I know. It's ugly. Or possibly even fugly. But I kinda like it. And I have a LOT of this yarn. It seemed a perfect match.

So, place your bets now. Does she finish it? Or forget it? I'll let ya'll know soon.

And I'll update everything else tomorrow. When hubby is back at work. He's distracted with Futurama right now, but I'm still blogging behind his back.

Oh God. I AM dirty.

3 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

That looks like a bra, Tara. And a rather itchy one. Why is it that you're making a yarn bra? I really doubt it'll provide adequate support.

As for a vote: I suspect it'll not get finished!

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Roe said...

Not dirty but probably distacted. I find I am in love with the creative process of planning and begining. Then the romance is gone. I have had to work really hard at combating this. Thus two socks, two sleaves at a time... Once I finished one I had a hard time doing two. You will figure it out and my vote is that you finish it. If you don't I'll still keep reading about your pit zits.

2:43 PM  
Blogger ladylinoleum said...

I'm having the opposite problem. If I could finish writing out(for public consumption) all of the patterns I've designed, well, ya'll would be innundated.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home