Friday, March 03, 2006

Dilemma

Zeller's is having a Buy-One-Get-One yarn door crasher special tomorrow. On ALL the yarns. Two for one. As in one for free.

But will I be at Zeller's? No. I'll be at the dump.

The DUMP.

And I can't even complain about it, because I've been asking for it for a year.

(Not the trip to the dump. It's not THAT fun at the dump. At least not since I was seven.)

I've been nudging and hinting at hubby for the last year to get to work on my downstairs bathroom. And he is. Finally. But there is a LOT of dumpable materials coming out of the bathroom, before he can put the new stuff in. So we are off to the dump, first thing tomorrow. Whoopdee-da-doo-da.

While everyone else buys my yarn.

Damn.


Sexy, isn't he? Back off ladies, he's all mine.

12 Comments:

Blogger vanx said...

I'm trying to get my wife do decide on wall paper for our bathroom. I wish I had the luck you're having motivating your spouse~,:^)

11:05 PM  
Blogger Carmi said...

Thanks for reminding me that my own bathroom is in dire need of some TLC.

I'd pick you up some yarn if I could: is mail OK?

11:10 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Oh, don't you tease me, Carmi. ;)

11:15 PM  
Anonymous jude said...

my bathroom project in the basement has studs up for walls, a door, and that is it. I am running out of time for my "winter" project!! here from michele's

11:15 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

nice bum:) i wonder if my zeller's is having that sale??? eep

1:31 AM  
Blogger Becky in Iowa :O) said...

I agree with Jana. He does have a fine hiney.

It may be safer for you to stay away from Zeller's. Lord knows I would probably go broke if there was one near me. hehehe

1:55 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

There's nothing sexier than a man in a 'honey-do' hat. Love it!

We just re-modeled both bathrooms last year. After 21 yrs of marriage and 3 homes, we had someone else do it!! Worth every every penny, er, dollar, er, bank account!! Good luck!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

tara........i went to zellers........bought some yarn....hid yarn under spare bed....eep:)

4:27 PM  
Blogger folk-and-fancy said...

These are the most comments you've gotten in a long time, no? Must be the husband's hiney! Go figure! I say go to Zellers! (and I don't even know what Zellers is?)

11:05 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

I don't know what Zellers is either, but with a two for one sale I'd be there if there were one nearby!

Congrats on getting the bath fixed, and yes. Your honey does have a nice hiney!

12:54 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Its great having the bathroom remodeled. I know what you mean about missing out on the yarn though! That is a bummer!!

9:48 AM  
Blogger *Crochet Mom* said...

i went and got some yarn but it was only on Bernat here..and it was SLIM pickings :( the kind i wanted they only had 2 balls (I call them balls for some reason) left and it wasnt even MATCHING colors! *cries*...
but i did get 4 altogether...and got paul to pay! whoohooooooo

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home