Thursday, April 27, 2006

?

I suppose ya'll are wondering about the trailer trash decor question. Well, because I am making items to decorate a trailer, of course. I really like the beer can art idea, but I think I am leaning more towards throw pillows and such. I was just wondering what the average person thought a trailer might be decorated like. I mean like a camping, touring trailer. Like this stuff:
http://www.vintagetraveltrailerart.com/VintageTravelTrailerArt.htm
Why? Because everyone in my family lives like that for at least half the year. There's a lot of trailer presents to make.

Anyway....
I'm in the process of compiling just about every crochet design I have ever made. I had no idea how many there were. Like, at least a BAZILLION. And I thank the computer heavens for Photobucket, or else I would have lost all of the photos when my computer died. And that would make me cry.
Why am I compiling? Because I was asked to. By who? Or whom? Well. I think I will keep that under my hat for now. Will ya'll get to see the results of my compiling? Eventually. Are you all sick of reading the word 'compiling' yet?

This was a pretty unsatisfying post, wasn't it?
Well, what else do you want?

Am I sad that Fran and Hairy Barry are gone from the Amazing Race? Yes. Yes, I am. Am I hating team MOJO more and more each episode? Yes, as a matter of fact I am.

Do I now have to go to Walmart to fondle yarn?
How did you know?

3 Comments:

Blogger Nichole R. said...

I've never met anyone else who used the term "yarn fondling"! One of my favorite pasttimes.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

hmmm. Do yarn counselors have anatomically correct dolls?

"Show me where the person touched you"

And if you order on-line, does that make you an internet predator?

Anyhoo, sounding a little secretive about your compiling. Can't wait to find out more!

7:17 PM  
Blogger SheCrochets said...

Your compiling photos doesn't have anything to do with a recent post on crochetville, does it? LOL

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home