Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Done and Done

There! The new pattern has been sent to the testers. If you applied as a tester and have not received a pattern, please let me know in the comment section here.

I probably would have been done a bit sooner, but I had been planning to get it finished while watching Amazing race last night. Why didn't anyone tell me it wasn't on? I ended up going to bed early to re-read the last Harry Potter book.

I have quite a few other patterns in the wings, but I need a short crochet break. As much as I love it, my hands don't. They can get quite stiff and sore if I don't take the odd rest. I will be spending the rest of the day painting my banister. Yes, I'm still doing that. I was sick for a while. I really didn't feel like painting. So there.

And, since I have nothing else of any interest to say, I will leave it at that for now. If anything remotely fascinating happens within the confines of my house in the next little while, you can be sure it will be fully reported to ya'll.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mama Grouch said...

Hey, I wanted to stop by and drop you a note about what a great experience it was to be your renter for a week. Thank you again for your terrific write-up and thank you for your wonderful readers that stopped by to say hi to me 'n the creep. You have a great blog and great readers and I was so happy to get to share that with you for a little while.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

hi tara, i applied but didnt get a pattern. if you have enough people already, no prob. thanks

4:19 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Yup, AR is on Wed. at 8 now, at least it is here. I assume you get the shows at the same time, yes?

My hands hurt from too much computer time and my eyes start to twitch from staring at the computer, crocheting or books. Oye! Next, I'll be complaining about bursitis and the government health plan!! Good thing there's some good tv on tonight. :)

5:03 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I just love your blog, it's so cute! Thanks for the comment on my blog, and the sympathy. I hope you never have to experience the feelings I'm feeling right now.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Hey you should try one of the craft gloves at Jo Ann fabrics. Then you can crochet FOREVER!!!!!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Mama Grouch, You're so sweet. I love your blog. It's been on my favs since I found you as a renter.

Jana, I Didn't get your email!!! Send me another one! I'd love to have you as a tester! coffeecrochet@hotmail.com

Sue, You sound just like me, all crippled up with cramped hands and eye twitches, lol. Luckily I'm in Canada, so I don't need the health plan. BTW, I'm stealing your 'bold text reply' idea.

Michelle, I was telling hubby about your fun times, and he's totally in sympathy for you, too. And he also thought of my sister as soon as I said it. LOL.

Lucy, There's no Jo Anns in Canada! Waaaaahhhh!!!!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

tara, i re-emailed you from my gmail account as my yahoo account is screwy. thanks!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home