Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A Few Things That Bug Me

Just a few things to get off of my chest tonight. They've been bugging me.

  • Fake bullet holes on cars. Who the Hell thought these things up? The only time we might be fooled by them is when they are on old and rusted out cars driving through the bad parts of town. Or maybe in Miami, if we are to believe CSI Miami. But on a minivan full of toddlers in Smalltown, Nowhere being driven by a dad in a golf shirt? Really? What could be stupider? I know. The same idiots that put the fake holes, with all the fake twisted metal, on the GLASS part of their minivan.

  • Sweat pants with words on the ass. You know, words like Cute, Nasty, Sexy, Various Corporate Logos, Etc. I know. It looks good on a few of us. A VERY VERY small few (me not included in the few). And unless you look like a runway model, or Kelly Clarkson, or Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas, they don't look good on you. No. They really don't. Sorry. And, since most of the people wearing them that shouldn't be think that they DO look like Fergie (but really don't), I think that it would be safest to just ban them all together. An all out ban. That's it. The end. No pun intended. Ok. It was a little bit intended.

Ok, that's all that's bugging me tonight. I feel better now.

7 Comments:

Blogger SheCrochets said...

Ha! I agree with the sweatpants ban... unless they say "Look at my fat keister"....

8:47 AM  
Anonymous valbee said...

Amen to both. What, fake bullet holes are supposed to be cool? Yeah, that's the kind of image I want to portray...

And the other... don't get me started. I especially hate it when I see young girls wearing that kind of thing. Or some of the other borderline sleazy clothing that seems to be getting more and more popular in the CHILDRENS clothing section.

2:17 PM  
Anonymous cassie-b said...

I wouldn't care what it looks like, I wouldn't wear some company logo across the back of my sweat pants.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

I hate the bullet holes as well.
The sweatpants? I only hate those because my butts WAY WAY WAY too big for them

11:35 PM  
Blogger Karen and Rocky said...

ahahahaha!!!
I HATE the bullet holes, too. I've always wondered 'why?'.
I also hate people who don't pull up closer to the car in front of them at Tim Horton's.
And I hate when people don't clean up after their dogs
And I hate....
(yah, I'm pmsing..)

11:53 PM  
Blogger Karen and Rocky said...

Forgot to mention that I've made two strawberry jamma bags.
Those I love!

11:54 PM  
Anonymous grins said...

I am soooo with you on the both of those peeves, especially the words on the ass. It is especially disturbing seeing them on a 14 year old girl.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home