Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Help Wanted ~ Apply Within

What's with the food fixation, guys? Ice cream choclate covered cherries, poodles?
Just kidding. That's kind of what I was thinking, too. Ok, not the poodle thing, but I can definately see it now.

I had the same problem with the neopolitan ice cream idea, too, because it's just not neopolitan ice cream with out the vanilla. Maybe I will create something else later with the 3 colors, and use neopolitan ice cream in a future title. I wonder how many times I can say 'neopolotin ice cream' before ya'll stop reading.

I had been leaning towards chocolate cupcakes with pink frosting, but that seemed like an akward and long title. And it also makes me feel hungry. And a little bit fatter. And since none of ya'll thought of that, obviously a dumbass idea.

I think I will have to hold off on the title for a bit, until the whole thing is ready to go. They do that with books and movies, ya know. Wait until the very, very end to name it.

Anywho.....since this is a pattern I have spent a lot of time on, AND since I really want a new (used and crappy) tent trailer, and a playground set for the brats, and my chimney rebuilt before it falls and kills my dog, and my septic tank pumped out (ew), and a new patio canopy, and some pretty pretty flowers for my yard, and laminate floors, and a printer since I am the last computer geek alive without one, and a sewing machine so my windows can have pretty pretty curtains, and don't forget computer repairs....I will be charging a teeny tiny amount of money for it. Not a lot. Just a teeny tiny bit.

So, I am going to need a pattern tester. Interested? Job requirements are:
~You have to know how to crochet. Duh.
~Experience with making garments, as in more than scarves and baby blankets. Nothing wrong with those, but this involves a bit more (pssst, it's a pullover sweater).
~A toddler, about size 3, to give it to. Unless you want your medium sized dog to wear it later. A girl would be good, unless you know a 3 year old boy that likes pink.
~Yarn. Sorry, I can't provide it. But the good news is....it's really cheap yarn and it's super easy to find.

If you think you'd like to give it a whirl, please email me at coffeecrochet@hotmail.com. Please don't ask for the job unless you are actually going to make this item. I would require a photo sent to me of the completed project and any thoughts you have on the readability of the pattern.

I'm still finishing writing it all up, but it won't take long. I'm planning to watch my season one, disc one, of House later, so I can sit still and get it finished. I love that show. I can't believe I missed the 1st and 2nd seasons.

So..uh....ya. That's it. Nothing left to see here. I'm busy. So, beat it. Go on. Get out of here!

But come back later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

You're right....without the vanilla it's just chocolate and strawberry ice cream....how 'bout "berry chocolate"...or "straw-late"...sorry, I'm hungry!

10:13 AM  
Anonymous valbee said...

I can't crochet. I think you know that. So, I guess I have no reason to be commenting, other than I like to let you know, every once in a while, that I'm still out here.

And I've learned to title my blog posts after I've written them, because frequently I'll start writing about one thing and end up in a totally different place.

I do that a lot.

What was I saying?

1:07 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

i just emailed you:) i know what you mean about House. cant believe i didnt watch it before:)

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home