Monday, April 03, 2006

I Can't Think of a Damn Title

I've just spent the entire morning trying to install my camera software to this stupid computer. Which is STILL the old computer. But it won't work.


But I have called the computer store to ask about getting the other one repaired. SO they asked me to produce the Windows disk that they gave me when I bought it from them. But I never GOT a Windows disk from them. So they have informed me that in 10 years of business, nobody has ever told them they missed giving them the windows disk. Or maybe, just maybe, nobody else has noticed. And maybe, just maybe, a mistake could possibly be made at least once in 10 years. Unless they are perfect, of course. Perfect Jackasses.


And, since I cannot express myself using photos, I am reverting to smilies.


I HATE smilies.

In the meantime, I have been feverishly working to complete a new pattern. It's really cute. I have already made one for my little one. She loves it. I am working on a second one so that I can finalize all of the pattern notes. I'd LOVE to show it to ya'll, but ya know, camera issues and all. The only problem is that I don't have a name for it.

So, here's the deal. I need ya'll to look at the following colors, and tell me what they make you think of. Don't be scared. It's not a trick question.




And.....GO.

19 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Chocolate covered strawberries. :)

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Julie said...

Those two colors remind me of a type of toffee candy I used to get as a young girl. It was a thin ribbon that had those two colors side by side. It was strawberry and chocolate. MmmmmmmmmCandy!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

I like pink and brown, but then again, I'm all about brown. It looks great!
Good luck with the software issues. There's nothing more frustrating than computer issues and bonehead customer support. >:(

11:30 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Neapolitan ice cream.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

chocolate covered cherries.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Holly Hobby.
Don't ask why, I don't know.

11:50 AM  
Blogger noricum said...

Neapolitan ice cream

It's a pretty colour combination.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Love the colors. Looks like raspberry ice cream with chocolate.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Ice cream! I love pink and brown together. ITs a good combo :)

3:45 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

neopolitan here too.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Mim said...

Ice cream

5:57 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

neopolitan ice cream

7:10 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Ice cream!!!! The pic is neopolitan ice cream without the vanilla part.
And as for your computer....I ran into the same problem (possibly twice..can't remember) where the store SAID they gave us the disk and it was nowhere to be found when needed. (personally...I think it happens alot more than you think...very suspicious!)

7:50 PM  
Blogger Tami said...

Looks like ice cream to me too...and it's making me hungry! Good combo though.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Becky in Iowa :O) said...

LOL I see I'm not the only one reminded of neopolitan ice cream. I'm not a big fan of strawberry ice cream but I love the brown and pink together. So, what ya makin?

10:34 PM  
Blogger Fidget said...

I have no idea why... maybe the whole 50's skirtthing but the first thing that came to mind was "poodles"

10:47 PM  
Blogger Chickity China said...

Very retro colours. I like the combination. It did make me think of neapolitan ice cream, sans vanilla.

7:55 PM  
Blogger *Crochet Mom* said...

chicklets
LMAO

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Lene' said...

Oh dear, I must really be odd, because after my *first* thought, which was Neapolitan ice cream (like many of you) I also thought it looked like the color of... well... nipples.

(sigh)

I'm not obsessed with sex or anatomy, really I'm not! Heaven knows why it came to mind. I'm a straight, middle-aged female, too, so it's not like this is somethin' I daydream about. LOL But, there ya go...

I'd shoot for the foodie references in searching for a title, needless to say. (g)

Lene'

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home