Friday, April 28, 2006

Tee Hee

I'm going pro!

I'm now in the process of designing for a publisher (teehee). I even have a dealine. A deadline! Like a real job, or something!
Sorry. Can't tell you what it is just yet. And it won't be out until March of '07. (teehee).

Sorry. I can't stop giggling.

Maybe because I am getting paid to crochet (teehee). Or maybe because my mom, the accountant, tells me I can now write off my yarn as a business expense (teehee). Or perhaps it's because I will get paid in US funds, which makes it even more here in Canada! (teehee)

In the meantime, wanna see the compiling results? Are you sure? There's a lot of them. I'll just post the links. There are 4 large images, so if I posted them here, I would give strokes to any of you on dial up or older computers. Each image should open up in a new screen.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v32/Jitter/past1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v32/Jitter/past2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v32/Jitter/past3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v32/Jitter/portfolio1.jpg

These are mostly items I have made and sold on Ebay. Once I am done my current project (teehee), I am going to start writing patterns for a lot of what you see in these photos. If there is any particular pattern you would like to see, please let me know. I have to start somewhere! A few will be freebies, some will be submitted to mags and publishers, some I will sell myself.


I have so many other half-finished designs that will also be on the backburner. I need more hands.

All righty, then. Enough chit chat. I have work to do. Deadlines, and all. (teehee)

11 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Good for you! Your designs are wonderful.

11:30 AM  
Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

Congrats!! Woo hoo HOO!!!

(My dad literally said "tee hee" when would get laughing real hard. It was the funniest thing!)

11:41 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
I really like the tops with the handkerchiefs sen along them

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go!

Suze in northern BC Canada
(lifting my coffee mug in salute!)

11:56 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Congrats!!!!
Your stuff rocks, I love the little halters with all there different embellishments.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Allena said...

those are great! if you ever need a test crocheter. hook me up. LOL not a pun i swear.. i totally need to ge a job like you!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

that's awesome tara! i would particularily like to see the halter patterns and the boucle cardigan/hat set:)
good luck!!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Andi said...

Double that way to go!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

This is so great....I love your designs!! You go GIRL!!! Do lots of purses...I love purses!!!

11:39 PM  
Blogger flybabytina said...

Oh my gosh... I absolutely MUST HAVE the ladybug halter top! My 4 year old daughter absolutely LOVES ladybugs! I love all of your other halters too, the best are the camo ones and the ones with handkechiefs on the bottoms, how original!
A big congrats to you! Your patterns are the best!

Tina

10:50 PM  
Blogger Daughter In Law said...

They are awesome...here from a link off michele's. How do you not go crazy kissing that child. I would eat those cheeks with a spoon! too cute!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home