Wednesday, May 24, 2006

New Tenant

As much as I love ya'll, I won't be on the computer much today. Or even tomorrow, maybe.

It's not you, it's me.

Really. I'm ignoring my family, too.

It's crunch time for my crochet 'project' (wink,wink) and it all needs to be mailed out on Friday.

So I am up to my eyeballs in yarn and pattern notes. And coffee. I just made a pot of coffee with no coffee in it. Just a big steaming pot of hot water.

Apparently I'm not just physically absent, but mentally, as well.

So, go visit my new tenant, instead.


I was no science whiz in school, and I could never get that damn bunsen burner lit, so I have my doubts as to the validity of the title, but the blog itself is pretty funny. If you're into funny, that is.

4 Comments:

Blogger TJ said...

Heya, Tara! Thanks for rentingn to me. I promise not to be too loud. ;)

9:58 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

Glad to see another coffee adict! I love your banner up top too! How did you create that? Great Blog!!

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Lorraine said...

Good luck with your submission and I hope you're feeling better soon.

5:06 PM  
Anonymous cassie-b said...

Well, it's Friday - have you met your deadline? and thanks for the Better Living Through Chemistry link. Funny stuff.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home