Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Photoshop

I just got Photoshop CS2.

Ya'll know I love ya, but even my kids and hubby can't compete with a brand spankin' new graphics program.

For a few days, at least.

Not that I won't be around, just that you'll be subjected to looking at every single new thing I create, no matter how amateur it is.

Sorry 'bout that.

Amateur attempt to follow a tutorial number 1:


(Learning how to remove backgrounds and use layers. I know it's lame, but it was fun. So there.)

Ok. Onto to bigger and better copyright infringements!

8 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Love it! That's great!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

I love it!
I'm jealous. I want photoshop

1:31 PM  
Blogger sammimag said...

Now you need to figure out how animate so it looks like an ipod commercial.

I love it!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Looking good!!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Shell said...

I like! And I look forward to the copyright lawsuits that will abound with your creativity.

5:16 PM  
Blogger .:Cris:. said...

HAHA Nice work, but I'll stick with my PSP! :)

Cris~

10:49 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

That looks nice!

10:29 AM  
Blogger ladylinoleum said...

Neato!

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home