Friday, May 26, 2006

Slightly Off-Balance Friend of a Friend Friday

Now I remember why I don't crochet projects that are too time-consuming. Because I'll go INSANE. Which is what I am on the verge of doing now.

I mean it. I'm standing right on the edge between not-entirely-sane-but-at-least-rational-most-off-the-time and everyone-needs-to-get-out-of-my-way-I've-got-yarn-and-pointy-sticks-and-I-know-how-to-use-them.

And I'm teetering.

So, this is my break.

I'm very close to finishing my project for submission. I know what ya'll are thinking. 'That must be the biggest afghan in the WORLD!'

No, you sillies. I still haven't broken down and made an afghan.

Actually, it's seven different designs that I was asked to create. I have 3 of them completely done, patterns written up, everything ready for shipping. Two of them are done, but I think I want to make a few changes and the patterns need proof reading. One is almost done, it's just the finishing work that needs to be, well, finished. And the pattern typed up. And the last one is half done, but a good few hours worth of work left on it. And the pattern typed up. And it all needs to be in the mail later today.

Why? Why am I doing all this?

Well, for the fame and fortune, of course.

Duh.


I've also remembered why I don't watch much TV in the daytime. Thank Folgers for the Game Show Network.

But, sanity is more important than money. I think. So, I am going to drink some coffee, do a bit of visiting, play some Bejeweled, and then visit some friends of friends. And then get my ass in gear.

Today's friends of friends you should go visit are:

The Naked Sheep
Get Your Hook On
Crochet and Other Stuff

5 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

You are such a crazy EGG head!!!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Hey Tara that one is about only an hour away from me.....Great picks today

4:04 PM  
Blogger KathyMarie said...

Tara, thanks for the plug! You totally brightened up my day-before-the-long-weekend. Rock!

1:05 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

So, whose friend of a friend am I? Totally shocked to see my blog on your blog! Thanks!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Hi Tara, thanks for including me!
Nice to read your blog ;)

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home