Monday, May 08, 2006

The Vitruvian Crocheter

Do I have a lot of work to do today?
Yes.

Are my sisters and mom coming for a visit in just 3 days?
Yes. They are.

Is my house a disaster?
How did you know?

Has my husband taken apart my bathroom, again, with the delusion that he is 'fixing' it? And do I worry that it will still be in tatters when my family gets here?
It's just uncanny how ya'll know these things.

And, am I working on a deadline for this oh-so-secret crochet publication that is getting closer and closer and making me have awful nightmares in which I am tangled up in yarn and can't get to the post office in time?
You know I am.

Does my banister still need to be painted, along with the door to my cleaning closet?
Sigh. Of course.

So, am I frantically running through my house trying to get these things done........

OR

..... am I sitting at the computer with a pot of coffee, unreasonably excited about the new Davinci Code movie than I should be (most likely due to the fact that I have not been to see a movie in about a year and my mom will be here to babysit so I may actually get to go and see it in an actual theatre) and the insane urge to play with my graphics program ?

Well, ya'll know me so well.....what do you think?

So, there's a new design in my Cafe Press Shop.




If anyone wants this design on a different Cafe Press product, email me. I can move some stuff around.

Ok. I'm going to go paint now. I swear. Really. I won't be on the computer anymore today. Much.

6 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Ok now you sound like me. I am suppose to be cleaning and I cant cause I keep coming back to the computer to see what everyone is typing and doing. Its awful I tell you.....NOT!! LOL

1:10 PM  
Blogger Norma said...

I LOVE that t-shirt!!!! And your story about the state of disarray in your home at the moment! It is nothing that you and a pot of coffee can't deal with!!!! Good luck and enjoy your family's visit, and your night at the movies! : )nzoqzyt

8:15 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Heck with the chores! Enjoy the movie!!

12:52 AM  
Blogger Shell said...

Love the shirt, hate the cleaning. Enjoy the coffee.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Micky said...

That shirt is too cool. I love the Davinci Code book. I also can't wait to go see the movie.
I made 2 of your Strawberry Jamma bags for someone's grand-daughters. Thanks for the pattern. I left a link on my blog for it. I hope that was ok. If not, just let me know and I will take it off.
:)

12:34 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

I absolutly love that shirt.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home