Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Faux Fauxhawk


Today was 'Wacky Hair Day' at oldest brat's school. I was aiming for a fauxhawk. Somehow, getting up a half hour early and trying to fix the hair of a 12 year old with a wussy scalp without coffee, or hairspray for that matter, doesn't always produce the best results. I am calling it a faux fauxhawk. Hmmm. Do two fauxs cancel each other out and make it a realhawk, then?

But it's wacky, anyway.

The shed is not finished, but it's getting there. No further injuries to report, but we are really only working from the short time after dinner until dark, so it's slow progress now.

The spectacular wedding shawl is on hold. Because I have far too many other ideas to be bothered to make something for myself. You'll get to see some of the ideas soon. I promise.

Photoshop is still being practiced, as evidenced in the above image. No specific tutorial, I was just using all of my previous lessons to see what I could come up with. Don't ya just love the font? (
click here to get it)

And that's about it. Sorry. But go check out my tenant (thumbnail on the sidebar). SO, SO, SO, SO funny.

3 Comments:

Blogger SheCrochets said...

Hee hee! She looks like a such a faux-rocker! ;-)

Just a comment: in Michigan in the summer, it is light until after 9pm. Just imagine, you could work on your shed for HOURS if you lived here!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

Alberta was like that. We had light until almost 11 pm there in the summer. I think we are getting to about 7:30pm in Ontario right now before we need to put down the sharp and scary power tools.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

My daughter's school has Crazy Hair Day, but The Girl never goes for it. She probably thinks her hair is already crazy enought as is. You're daughter looks great! Very punk!

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home