Thursday, June 01, 2006

I Ain't No Dummie

Yes, more photoshop tomfoolery today. I suppose I could just read the instruction book, or watch the instruction movie, or even get a Photoshop for Dummies book.

But this playing around on the internet is more fun.




Before........and after.


This project was a combination of a tutorial on turning photographs to sepia color and another on creating different photo edge looks. I threw in some of my own playing around with cropping and using the brush tool to lighten portions of the photo.

The model was my daughter at my wedding, before she turned into a snotty teenager. Sigh.

3 Comments:

Blogger SheCrochets said...

Your model is very cute! And keep posting your PS projects, they are fun to look at (almost as fun as crochet, w/o the danger that I will try to replicate them!)...

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Valbee said...

See... what shecrochets mentions... that *is* the danger for me. I have never really sat down with Photoshop (I have 7), but now I'm thinking I should... and that's going to be time consuming and when will I do laundry and fix dinner and clean my house and do my homework and go to work?

I think I should bring my Photoshop program here to work and install it so I can play when I'm bored out of my mind with nothing to do. Like today. It's summer time. We're slooooooooow. I need a project. I'll stop babbling now.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Tandi said...

Such a cute picture! And instructions just take all the fun out of things...

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home