Tuesday, June 13, 2006

"Spook. Dude. What are you doing hiding in the closet?"

"Because, I'm pissed at Mom. Aren't you?"

"What for?"

"What for?!?! Because she made us go to the....the....UGH....I can't even SAY the word!"

"You mean the vet?"

"Ack! Don't say it out loud!"

"Stupid cat. I LOVE the vet! Give me three good reason to hate the vet."

"Duh. Leaving the house, riding in the car, all those horrible people touching me and petting me. And don't forget the needles. What on earth could you possibly love about the....ugh....vet?

"Ummm.....leaving the house, riding in the car, and all of those wonderful people touching and petting me. Oh, and the treats, too."

"You got treats?! Man! Dogs get everything! Go away. I'm hiding from Mom and Dad. That'll teach them for taking me there. What a horror."

"Hah! You don't know the half of it! I heard Mom telling Dad that the vet said you were too fat! They're cutting your food in half! Sucka! Ha ha ha ha!"

"What!? You can't be serious! I'll STARVE to death! I'm not fat, I'm just extra cuddly! I demand a fair trial!"

"HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

"Ya, well. Laugh all you want, old fart. While you still can, anyway. Old fogey."

"What are you talking about?"

"I heard Mom tell Dad that the vet said you were getting old. Sucka! Oops. Make that OLD SUCKA!"

"Whatever. I'm SO not old. I'm only 6. Or maybe 7. I lost count."

"Ya, well, Dr. Evil Vet said you're eyes are looking old. So there."

"I'm not old! I can kick your ass, that's for damn sure!"

"Oh, sure. And you're only 4 times bigger than me. That has nothing to do with it. I didn't say you were shrinking, I said you were getting OLD. Ha!"

"Shut up, Fatso."

"Whatever, Old Geezer......Wanna hide in here with me?"

"Sigh. Ok.....stupid vet."

This post is dedicated to the Memory of canine friend, Bellaballoo (1999-2006). Survived by her mom, Stephanie, her dad, Kevin, her boyfriend, Duke, and all of her many friends, human and dog. We'll all miss you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Candace said...

I know this conversation has happened several times in my house of fat cats and simple dogs. :P

3:35 PM  
Anonymous cassie-b said...

It's hard to lose a pet.

Cas

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home