Monday, June 26, 2006

Stay Tuned

Stay tuned for far more interesting posts from me in the near future. I am back to crocheting, the shed is almost built, and I can move my neck again.

BUT.....I currently am ignoring a raging migraine, and it's knocking around inside my head trying to get my attention. Or drugs. Whatever.

I'd like to say thanks for all of the great Friend recommendations on Friday. I loved them all! And now I have some new blogrolls to search for next Friday!

So, while we are waiting for my headache to subside, go visit my new tenant (thumbnail on the sidebar). Oh my! There's a bug in my coffee! I wonder if that's some kind of a sign. Or maybe it's just what happens when you live in the country in the 'great' province of Ontario. Ya know, the license plates say 'Ontario, Yours to Discover', but I propose to the provincial government that we change them to say 'Ontario, What the Heck is THAT Bug!?' Eh? Come on. Who's with me? We can start a petition. Or not. Just go visit my renter. Unless you want to see me go off on some other rambling tangent. And if that's the case.....stay tuned!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

By "bug" do you mean the kind with antennas or is someone listening in to your blog???

3:04 p.m.  
Blogger Jana said...

still getting migranes? any news on what the heck its from?

4:44 p.m.  
Anonymous cassie-b said...

bugs don't drink much. And coffee might just be good for that pesky migraine.

Cas

9:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home