Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The BEFORE Photo

I need to start this post off by saying that I had no idea. No idea at all. I mean, I knew my clothes were getting smaller. And I haven't been on a scale in months and months. And I gave up aftrificial sweetners so that my migraines might be less (and they are, a bit), resulting in a BIT more sugar in my diet (aka coffee). But, I had no idea at all just how UNBELIEVABLY FREAKING FAT I have become.

But, since I did promise you all photos, not only of a spectacular wedding shawl but also of myself drunken dancing in way that may cause weeks worth of neck pain, FINE, here it is. Keep in mind that I am only going to show ONE photo (chosen because it shows the least amount of fat), which has NOT been photoshopped, and we will name this photo "Tara: The 'Before'"



Please try to ignore the looks of horror upon the faces of my husband and other various wedding guests. I imagine it's similar to a crowd of onlookers looking in horror upon a poor beached whale, struggling to try and squirm it's way back into the ocean.

Don't worry. I'm not all about the body image. But I am about to go for some very long walks. Watch for the 'After' photo.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Tara that is one stunning shawl you have there. Thats not too bad of a pic. I need to do some of those long walks too and some more pilates I'm thinking would do me a world of good. Still love that shawl. Awesome Job!!!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

LOVE thhe shawl!
You are writing up the pattern, right?

10:09 PM  
Blogger Trish said...

Love the shawl! Pattern yours?

I'm currently taking some "long" walks myself; I suggest good shoes, all cotton clothing and some awesome tunes.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

You look like your having fun, thats all that counts, (besides your fab shawl!) Cheers! -Pam

9:00 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

I love, love, love curves, Tara. You look just great!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home