Friday, July 14, 2006

Friend of a Friend Friday

I know. It's friend of a friend friday. And I'm here to provide those friends of friends. I'm just not in the best frame of mind, though, so it's kind of half-assed. Not that the blogs are half-assed. Just my attitude as I sip coffee and randomly click on sidebars.

I'm having a money stress day. I hate when this happens. Ya know, when you wake up at 3 in the morning and wonder where your next yarn is coming from.

I'm good with money, though, so it all works out. And heck, that's what Ebay is for.

S0, today's friends of friends you should go visit are:

It's About Nothing

Be*mused

Will Pillage for Yarn (because right now, I would)

So go, visit. Don't hang around here. I'll be more interesting tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger desperate housewife said...

Hey, that's me! Awww!
Don't worry, we're all boring and poor sometimes!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home