Monday, July 10, 2006

No Title. Sorry. Too Much Effort.

Wow. What a great response to Friend of a Friend Friday! I'll be busy all week checking out the new blogs.

The most interesting part (if by interesting I mean slightly creepy, but not TOO creepy), is how many of you that have been stalking me, I've been stalking right back! I met a boyfriend that way, once. We lived in the same apartment building. We both stalked each other's every movement for months before actually talking to each other. When we both confessed about the, ya know, stalking, we laughed and laughed. It was all very sweet.... Until he slept with my sister.

If I catch any of my lurkers with my sister.......well, I can't be responsible for my actions. I'm just saying.

And, now that my neck is FINALLY feeling better, it seems I have injured my back. Dammit. I'm only 30. What's next? A broken hip?

Regardless of protestations from my back, it is cleaning day today. Because Hubby, as much as I love him, is a strew-abouter. And, he is away. So, while he is away, I can get the house sparkling clean, and not see any of the following strewn about:

~ Flyers. I hate flyers. Why are there so many? I don't need them. I'll be at the store anyway. Hubby.....loves the flyers. They actually put him in a good mood. But when he's done reading them.....strewn about.

~ Army stuff. And by stuff, I cover a wide range of things. Uniforms, boots, backpacks, contents of backpacks, military paperwork, little notebooks, multitools, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

~ Tools. Because to fix ANYTHING in the house, no matter how small, every single tool and building supply in his possession is required. And then it must sit in my hallway. Or dining room. Or kitchen. Or bathroom. Seriously. There are 6 lengths of quarter round in my bathroom. Not to be used in there. It was just a place to put them.

So, for at least the length of his trip, I can be free of these items strewn about. And then I will only have to concern myself with toys, games, dirty clothes, yarn, coffee cups, shoes, etc, etc, etc, strewn about. But at least it's less.

Also, when hubby leaves for his longer trips (more than 3 or 4 nights), I don't sleep. Lack of sleep tends to make me thinks up stupid things to make. This time has been no exception. So....ummm......ta da.


No idea what I'm going to do with it. But, ya know, I'm a big fat show off. Which means that even the stupid sleep deprivation creations will make it to my blog. You should see what I come up with when he goes to Afghanistan. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger SheCrochets said...

I love the Yarn Fairy! Maybe put it on some Cafe Press mugs and stuff? (And btw, I wish there WAS a yarn fairy that visited in my sleep, leaving little balls of yarn about my house....)

11:20 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

The Yarn fairy is very cute!! I feel the same way when my hubby leaves. I don't sleep and seem to get more done around the house.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anne said...

I love the yarn fairy too!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

eep. when is he going to over there?

1:51 AM  
Blogger noricum said...

I *love* the yarn fairy!!!!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home