Monday, July 03, 2006

The Shawligan Revised (testers needed)

I've been tweaking the Shawligan pattern a bit. I like it better now. The differences are slight, but they do affect the outcome.



I'm looking for three testers for the size 3-5 Shawligan. If you are interested, email me at coffeecrochet@hotmail.com .

UPDATE***** I have my three testers (I chose them on a first come, first serve basis). Thanks for anyone else who emailed. If one of the first three cannot complete the project, I may still contact you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Therese said...

ooo Sent you an email ... i just love that, Shawligan .. so cute.. i have a 2 year old niece and a 10 year old daughter they would just love it ..

9:28 PM  
Blogger ladylinoleum said...

Nice colorway on this one!

If I had time I'd definitely test it, but I think you need results before the end of next year...Really though, keep me in mind because at some point, I'd love to pattern test for you.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home