Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Whoopsie

Ok.....I just found a shawl pattern almost exactly like my drunken wedding dancing shawl. I don't remember seeing it before, but I must have at some point. So, even though the pattern was available for all of one hour, I have removed it from this blog. If you would like to see the pattern it is like, click here. I used Bernat Oatmeal worsted weight, and the edging was different as I didn't have time for fringe.

So. Ya. Sorry 'bout that. I'm kinda bummed. I thought I was being so original. I think I will have to work on another shawl pattern, now, just so I can write something up for ya'll.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryaira said...

It was absolutely a beautiful shawl and you did a great job on it regardless if it was available somewhere else.

Keep up with the designs your inspiring me to take the chance and dabble a bit on my own. Plus it takes talent to design and not follow a pattern as I am finding. I keep scraping my ideas and changing them.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Good thing I printed it. :o)

1:20 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

dang! any chance on just getting the border? i really liked how you did that border. and..........when you say bernat oatmeal worsted, i get confused. :P

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home