Wednesday, July 19, 2006

WikiWHATia?

Is there ANYTHING that Wikipedia doesn't know? I was trying to look up how long my frozen meats can last without electricity, and here are a few fun and interesting Wikipedia pages I happened upon:

Running gags in 'Friends'.
Barbapapa (one of my fav shows when I was a kid, but nobody ever seems to remember it but me....but Wikipedia knows!)
Drinking Games
Mike the Headless Chicken

Wow. Look all the crap we can learn off the internet. All right. Off to throw out the contents of my fridge, a little bit wiser and a little bit less likely to have chicken for dinner.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

ok HI!!! Guess what my power just went out too.... *sigh* let's see how long the battery lasts in my puter. Can't open my frindge full of food. *sigh* :P

8:21 PM  
Blogger Vik said...

Oh thanks for sharing! I read Barbapapa and couldn´t remember, but I did immediately when I saw the picture! ;)
(hmmm... if we remember/recognize Barbapapa, we can´t hide our age! ;)

7:17 AM  
Blogger noricum said...

I had several Barbapapa cartoon books when I was a kid. :) (I had forgotten about them too, until I saw the picture in the link.)

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home