Thursday, August 10, 2006

La la la. Ah la la la. Hubby's coming home to-day. Ah la la la. La la la.

Tonight, actually. Fairly late. Whatever. It's not like I sleep anymore.

I'm a little behind with my laundry and cleaning, due to yesterday's power outage. For the amount they are billing my for electricity, I darn well expect to get electricity! Idiots.

So, I will be spending today cleaning. And doing laundry. And yelling at the kids to stop fighting. And trying to pack camping gear for the road trip. And ignoring all the spiders (because they'll be HIS problem now! Ha!). And returning movies to Blockbuster and cooking a ham and getting gas and paying the heating bill and.............Calgon...take me away!

Whatever. It's no more than usual. I'm just a bit more excited.

So.....ya. I'll see ya'll around. Really. I will.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Other end of the continent and I understand how you feel. A stiff breeze here and we're without power for hours. HUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUG
congrats on Hubby being home. HAVE FUN!!!!!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Oh my! Don't wear yourself out! Hubby is coming home!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Red Rocket said...

Glad to hear your husband's on his way. Happy vacationing, to both of you!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

mmmmmmmmm ham. got any perogies to go with it?

3:54 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

oh yay! don't do too much work!!!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home