Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The TARA ALERT System

Since I am no longer allowed to divulge certain aspects of my life with my alleged husband, but feel that I am not truly blogging unless ya'll know exactly how stressed out I am....I have come up with a system.

I love systems.



There will be a little spot on my sidebar that tells you just which Tara Alert level we are sitting at.

Green is good. Green means that the kids are being good, I've had a few cups of coffee, work is going great, and hubby is possibly, but not necessarily, available.

Blue is OK. Same as green, but maybe the phone bill came in. Or too many telamarketers are calling.

Yellow is...iffy. Maybe something is up.....maybe not. I'm probably a little on edge.

Orange is stressed out. Yelling at the kids and telemarketers, throwing my yarn around, stomping through the house and threatening to run away and join the circus.

Red is bad. I'd tell you what red means, but then I'd have to kill you. No, really. I'm serious.

Everyone got it? Printed this out and taped it to your computer? Good.

8 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Well that is a great idea!! You have some good ones there!! Good luck at the Dentist...I hate em all too. No matter what you do it just doesnt seem good enough for em!! Have a good day!!

8:45 AM  
Blogger .:Cris:. said...

~O) Have a cuppa and a smile, Tara!

Cris~

9:50 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Just read your past post...did the kids eat the stinky feet spaghetti!!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

haha. you're hilarious:)

4:24 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Got it. Today is blue. Sounds like a pretty normal day. I need a system like that installed in my house. Then whenever anyone wants to ask me a question that starts with "When" or "Can" they can check the indicator first. Seems like it would save everyone a huge amount of needless nagging and tongue lashing. Who says I'm high maintenance?

6:40 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

love it

11:31 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

can you give us the heads up when red is approaching, or will your wrath just reign down upon us? Lord have mercy on us all....lol

11:48 PM  
Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

If only the governments color system made so much sense!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home