Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The Trip: What I Crocheted

I had 3 days of driving there, 3 days of driving back, and a full week and half of lounging by a river to crochet.

I took photos of everything I made. Wanna see?

Are you ready?

Here's the photo:




Yup. That's it. A big fat NOTHING. Not one single thing. Sure. I started a few things. And then yanked them out 3 minutes later.

What? I was busy. Doing nothing. So sue me.

On the other side of the country, though, my mailbox DID get the contracts for my first published crochet stuff (which I still can't show off until May). I signed them up quick and mailed them off. Yay.

And now I am in a little rut. I have at least a bamillion ideas. Some of them might even be really good ideas. I'm just not doing well with the sitting down and actually crocheting part. But, this is my first back-to-routine day since June, so I am hoping if I don't force it, the hook will call me.

Assuming they all come of hiding, that is. Don't missing hooks make you so mad? Who takes them? The dog? What for? To torture the cat?

And THAT, folks, is what a normal back-to-routine-Tara-rant-and-ramble-before-enough-coffee-has-been-consumed morning looks like.

Ain't ya glad I'm home?

4 Comments:

Blogger SheCrochets said...

I often have the same trouble when I am on vacation. I pack all my projects and yarn... and they stay in the bag the entire time. Sometimes, it is just easier to let your mind completely veg!

8:50 a.m.  
Anonymous aj said...

Hey Tara, SO glad to have you back!

And congratulations about the publishing!

9:51 a.m.  
Anonymous Valbee said...

Tara... I have a guess about where those missing hooks might be... but I don't think you want me to tell you...

11:51 a.m.  
Blogger Sue said...

Yup, me too. I'm usually too busy being on vacation to work on any projects. A vacation from hobbies is good too.

4:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home