Friday, October 06, 2006

De-Lurking Red Friday



The Tim Horton's breakfast sandwich on a biscuit was good. Surprisingly good, considering the service at all of the Timmie's around here makes me want to pull my hair out, throw the loose change from the send-a-kid-to-camp-even-though-I-ALWAYS-wanted-to-go-to-camp-so-why-isn't-there-a-grown-up-Tim-Hortons-camp-where-we-can-sit-around-all-day-and-drink-coffee-and-play-on-the-computer charity box at the cashier, then hop over the counter and start showing those stupid twits how to make a GOSH DARN chicken salad sandwich and bagel without taking a full twenty minutes.

But I digress.

Did ya'll notice anything different? Like the red? That's because it's Red Friday, to support the troops. So wear red. Do it.

And did ya'll notice the lack of Friend of a Friend Friday? Actually, no, don't answer that. If you say 'Yes, I DID notice. Huh, how 'bout that,' then I may feel so guilty that I can't sleep for weeks, and you wouldn't want that. But, if you said 'Why, you know, I never even noticed that,' then I will realize (finally) that all of this babbling and rambling is read by many, but loved by only a few stalkers (love you, stalkers!).

And, since I m SOOOO busy with my high stress dollar store job (seriously, people, it's ALL a dollar. Stop asking me the price), I have decided to switch things up a bit. My favorite ever Friend of a Friend Friday was when all of my lurkers were asked to say Hi. And they DID. By the BOATLOAD. It was great!

So, let's do that this Friday. Lurkers, silent stalkers, bad typers, whatever. If I haven't heard from you before, say hi! I LOVE finding new blogs. Especially ones that have owners smart enough to visit little old me.

All you old-bees can say Hi, too. There's enough love in me to go around. And if you don't want to see me, and are a little scared at the 'enough love to go around' comment, then go see my new tenant, instead (thumbnail on the sidebar).

29 Comments:

Blogger Marvie said...

*waves* =) Just delurking to say "Hi"

7:54 a.m.  
Anonymous cassie-b said...

Have a great weekend!

8:12 a.m.  
Blogger Flea's Thoughts said...

Howdy!! I am a new reader..found you the other day :) Great Blog!!!

8:19 a.m.  
Anonymous Melissa said...

You know, I'm not sure if I've commented before. I've thought about it - with the IHHC club, for instance, or where to find a good looking, single, 'safe' soldier to be a surrogate husband (*cough* don't ask, don't tell...). But hi. I read your blog, and appreciate its humor and frequently-updated-ness.

My husband's Air Force. He doesn't do dangerous stuff, but he wants to.

9:07 a.m.  
Blogger Midori said...

Hi from Michele`s!

This is the first time I have been to your blog but it looks cool so I will be back!

www.midorianddaisuke.blogspot.com

9:35 a.m.  
Blogger aj said...

I'm one of your old bees, but I'll give you a big old HEY!

So um, how much do things cost in the Dollarama? ;)

9:38 a.m.  
Blogger Brandy said...

Hey there!!! Dont let them people stress you out.. Have a great weekend!!!!

10:10 a.m.  
Blogger .:Cris:. said...

Good morning, Tara!

Here's a fresh cuppa just for you.

Cris~

10:12 a.m.  
Blogger Jodi said...

I've been lurking for awhile and really love your blog and comments. Feel free to check mine out sometime too.
Have a fun weekend!

10:40 a.m.  
Blogger Nichole R. said...

Not that I'm a lurker, but I'll still say hi! This post looks a bit wonky in Firefox, just to let ya know...

10:58 a.m.  
Anonymous Jean said...

Hi i am a lurker but i don't have a blog i just read other peoples. I am a crocheter though.

11:00 a.m.  
Blogger noricum said...

Hello!

12:35 p.m.  
Blogger ladylinoleum said...

I'm an old-bee and proud of it!

1:49 p.m.  
Anonymous Veronica said...

I've commented a few times, but I suppose I'm more of a lurker. Your blog is a joy to read. : )

2:15 p.m.  
Blogger Tiffany said...

HI! **waves** I've been reading for awhile, but am such a lurker.

Your house looks gorgeous with the fall growth. :)

2:30 p.m.  
Blogger Chickity China said...

I'm a semi-regular here (visit when I have some free time), but "Hi" to everyone just the same. Happy Canadian Turkey Weekend everyone!

PS: I'm just too excited not to share my news. I just got off the phone from ordering tickets for an Elton John concert. I can hardly stand the excitement!!!

4:47 p.m.  
Blogger Sue said...

Hiya from an old-bee!

5:51 p.m.  
Blogger Amy said...

I think I have commented twice, does that still make me a lurker?? lol...

6:17 p.m.  
Anonymous Anne said...

*peeks out from under the couch*

6:34 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lurker from Oklahoma says hi!
Linda

10:37 a.m.  
Blogger fledchen said...

Hi!

10:38 a.m.  
Anonymous Stacey said...

Hey there! ::waves::

5:23 p.m.  
Anonymous cath said...

hi, (scurries back to lurking)

5:59 p.m.  
Blogger Brony said...

You liked the breakfast. I didn't. Mine was too flacky and the bun didn't taste cooked.

6:14 p.m.  
Blogger Michelle424 said...

Hidee ho, good neighbor!

11:54 p.m.  
Blogger Pikaboo said...

'ello!

12:19 p.m.  
Blogger Poochie said...

First time poster/de-lurker here. I read your blog....alot! It's hilarious!

And I just have to comment on Tim Hortons.....I'm SO glad you also have dim-wits working there....I thought it was just a "Quebec" thing! LOL...

2:10 p.m.  
Anonymous Miss said...

Hi! Love your blog!

3:18 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Lurker in Texas, USA here. Working on my first crochet project... a beautiful poncho. Started it last Dec. 2005, it's already out of style and I haven't even finished it yet!!! "Yarrr!"
Been drinking coffee for years, since I was about 3 years old, so I am an old pro now, and I have the yellow teeth to prove it!

5:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home