Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I know. I'm not here much. And yes, my mom is gone. But, I'm not absent from blogging for anything glamorous like whirlwind vacations or job promotions or running away to join the circus. Finally.
No. I'm just sick. Again. I think it's another cold, but so far it's mostly a fever and sore throat. I had to cancel my dentist appointment for this morning. That would have SUCKED.
As it is, I have done nothing for the past 24 hours but lay around in bed and whine and moan and nap and watch the entire first season of Rosanne of DVD. Little Brat's meals have consisted of easy-to-cook things like Kraft cheese slices, pickles and Lucky Charms straight from the box.
But, I have to work tonight. So I am attempting my first coffee of the day. It kinda sucks, but I think the fever is messing with my tastebuds.
I really do have more interesting things to talk about, but I am barely conscious at the moment. We'll try again tomorrow.

6 Comments:

Blogger Blazer1234 said...

Some days you just need to do nothing but sleep the yuckies away.
Hope work goes well for you tonight!

11:42 AM  
Blogger noricum said...

I hope you feel better soon!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

aahhhh *hands you a bowl of chicken soup*

hughughug

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Valbee said...

Tara. If you have a fever, you're likely contagious. If you're contagious, you shouldn't be working. Not only will it make the other people you work with sick, but it can make your customers sick as well. Add to that the fact that your immunity is already compromised, so you really shouldn't be around other people who may have even worse germs than you!

In other words, screw work. Take care of yourself first, because you're no good to anyone else if you're not well.

And get well soon!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Get Better Soon!!!!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. It is so hard to be the mom when all you want is to be mothered.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home