Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It's All About MEMEMEMEMEMEME

Yes, I should be cleaning and sanitizing my house in anticipation of my mom's visit. Not that it's a HORRIBLE mess (or I suppose that depends on your definition of horrible). It's just that if anything is left unfinished, she wants to do it FOR me while she is here. And, while that would have been a dream come true when I was teenager, I don't want her cleaning out my fridge NOW.

Much.

Anyway. So I got tagged. By Lorraine (Blogger won't let me post the link, so look up Stuff, Junk and Whatnot on Google). Who's name I really like, but I am biased, since that's Little Brat's middle name. Which is my mother in laws name. Which REALLY ticked off my mom since nobody named a baby after HER. I guess she should should have cleaned out my fridge more when I was younger.

I haven't had my coffee yet. It's taking too long to brew. My thoughts are a little disorganized. So sue me.

Anyway, I was tagged. To do a MEME. I think I may have done this one before. Way, WAY, at the beginning of my blogging days. But things may have changed. So I'm doing it again. While my coffee brews. And my house doesn't get cleaner. So, ya......here goes.

Four jobs I've had:

Paper Delivery girl
Mylar Balloon blower upper and stick on a sticker-er

Soup Maker
Engraver


(I've had like about 35 different jobs or so at last count, so those are just the four I thought of first)

Four movies I can watch over and over:
Dazed and Confused
Peter Pan (Disney animated)
Any of the Back to the Futures (I have the box set)
The Pirate Movie (I know nobody has heard of it but me, but I love it. Look it up on Google)


Four places I have lived:
Edmonton, Alberta
Winnipeg, Manitoba
North Bay, Ontario
Borden, Ontario


Four television shows I love to watch:
ER
LOST

All the CSIs (yes, you too Horatio)
Heroes


Four places I have been on vacation:
Disneyland
Maine
Boston
Grand Canyon


Four of my favorite dishes:
Fettucini alfredo with roasted red peppers and terriyaki chicken on top
Donair Pizza
Terriyaki chicken nachos with LOTS of sour cream
Denny's Sausage Scrambler


Four websites I visit daily:

A few message boards for army wives. I'd post the link, but ya know, they're my real life peeps and ya'll are my blog peeps. Sorry. It's not you. It's them. Really.

CFRA ~ My radio station. I get my morning news there.

My bank sites. Again, sorry. Ya ain't privileged enough to see THOSE.

Google ~ I'm a search-a-holic. I search for EVERYTHING that pops into my little head. And that's a lot. I think Google owes me a little of their wealth.


Four places I'd rather be right now:
Tim Hortons
Boston

Somewhere in Europe that has sheep and a lot of rain and warm sweaters, like Ireland or Scotland.
The land of houses that can't get dirty.

Four bloggers I am tagging:
Anyone with the letter Y in their name.
Anyone with brown eyes.
Anyone with a dog.
Anyone that wants to.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Blogger the bugger won't let me post Lorraine's blog link or edit my post, so go Google Stuff, Junk and Whatnot to find her. Go. Google.

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Lorraine said...

This was my first time doing a meme and tagging anyone so I'm very excited that you participated, probably more than I should be but then I am a self-proclaimed dork. Anyway, since you couldn't post the link and were such a good sport about being tagged, I figured I'd leave a comment and, thus, leave the link.

If the land of houses that can't get dirty is real, I so want to go there!!

Next time you and your alleged hubby are in Boston, maybe you'll let me and my non-alleged hubby take you guys out. Rhode Island is so close to Boston.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

teriyaki chicken nachos??? I just may have to try that...

12:39 PM  
Blogger Michelle424 said...

I meme'd on my blog....enjoy!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Chickity China said...

CHICKEN Nachos? Jinkies!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home