Thursday, October 05, 2006

Pictures!

I don't have time to entertain ya'll today. I have a JOB, ya know. And, unlike some of you, my job does not involve a computer with internet access. Although we do sell blank cds for a dollar. And mousepads. For a dollar. But that's it. And I have things to do BEFORE work, people. I have to make myself pretty so I can get out of the house before Little Brat's school calls me to pick her up for having a little cough. Big deal. She probably got it from those kids anyway. So they're immune, right? No guilt here. So, I need to flee. To Tim Horton's. To try the new sausage and egg breakfast sandwich on a biscuit. I know, that doesn't sound all that exciting to my American readers, but there is something you may not know. Canada doesn't do biscuits. Really. No biscuits at KFC. No biscuits at McDonalds. No biscuits anywhere. Except maybe Denny's. And a box of Bisquick if you want to make them yourself. Canada doesn't do sausage gravy, either, but that's a whole other issue.

So, since I am FAR too busy to be entertaining, I will throw some photos at you. Duck.

This is how pretty my house is in the fall. Although, it would be prettier if it wasn't raining. And my chimney wasn't in need of repair. Whatever.



And this is my proof that I HAVE been crocheting. See? Right there. Proof. You'll find out what it is soon. Hopefully.



And here is One-Eyed Bob. I don't think he's actually one-eyed. But he likes it when we call him that.


And here is proof that One-Eyed Bob is a HUGE HAIRY BEAST. See. It's not just paranoia. See. It's also proof that I do actually have a husband. Or somebody's husband, anyway.


12 Comments:

Blogger Vik said...

Lovely House! without the spider...! ;)

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Valbee said...

Ewwww... is that one of those super fast spiders that disappear in a flash if you startle them? I *hate* those!!

But yes, the house does look pretty! :)

10:31 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

No buscuits or gravy?! It's a crime! On a happier note, your house is adorable! However, the spider is icky. What is it doing there? It's supposed to be fall. Don't they leave for the winter?

10:44 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Sorry I haven't been here lately...behind on blog reading but what else is new. Anyway, my point is, I missed alot of funny crap going on in your life. I wish to especially thank you for the pirate joke...I currently have a cough and my laughing brought up some of the crappy stuff from my chest....got anymore jokes????

11:48 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

One-eyed Bob's stumpy-legged cousin lives in my bathroom. He likes to appear on the ceiling over my head just as I've gotten comfortable on the toilet. I then spend my toilet-time worried that he'll drop on my head. I've yet to be able to kill the bugger 'cause I'm too busy trying to pee quickly, and then running away like the girl I am.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

One eyed Bob is creapy, and your alledged husband is too close to him!! YIKES!
I super love your house!!!! Lucky you!!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Calisews said...

Love your house. I do miss living where there is an actual change in seasons.

Back to updating my own blog and picking up the kidlet.

Dianna

5:23 PM  
Blogger Blazer1234 said...

No biscuits??? What the... How do you survive?

I have a one-eyed bob too. Just saw him yesterday. He thinks my yard-shoes (which have been on the back porch for a month or so) is his house. Now, I just have to figure out how to get him to move.

Beautiful foliage on your house!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Chickity China said...

Your house is gorgeous. Very much my style. I was looking all around for a ghostly figure though...in windows, doors...in the yard.

And that spider...ICK! I've got the heebie jeebies now.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Michelle424 said...

I'm glad one eyed Bob lives at your house & not mine. I got me a case of the creepy crawlies now....heebee geebeee!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Tara, your home is GORGEOUS!!! So picturesque!

I'm going to pretend that those last pics of that crazy, scary beast were never posted.

12:01 AM  
Blogger noricum said...

We had a one-eye bob visit us last night. He met an unfortunate end when a bottle of daily shower spray landed on him, though.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home