Sunday, October 08, 2006

So, some of ya'll know how I don't tell my family about this blog. Especially my husband. But, not to talk badly about him. Ya'll know that. Just so that it's more like a private diary. That 2 or 3 hundred people read. But, basically, it's because I want to write without worrying if what I am saying is being misconstrued by someone I know in real life.

Now, I knew it was bound to happen eventually, that SOMEBODY would finally do a simple Google search and find me here. And someone did. My sister-in-law, Steph. She almost blew my cover, but I pulled her aside and explained to her why she shouldn't mention this other, yet brilliant, side of me when in the company of other family members, especially her brother.

So, everyone give a great big blog wave to Steph.

HI STEPH!!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous cassie-b said...

Way to go Steph. Have a great day!

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Valbee said...

Hi Steph!

Tara, my parents know I have a blog but I would never give them the address. In fact, I've specifically told my mom I don't want her to read it (though I do share the occasional post with her). I hope she hasn't googled me!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Blazer1234 said...

Hi Steph!!!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Flea's Thoughts said...

Howdy Steph!!

I wouldn't care if my family found my blog but my co-workers (all guys) different story!!! I have 2 co-workers that read it but outside of that, I don't think anyone else in my real life reads it :)

2:03 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

HI STEPH!!!


A few friends read my blog, but only one family member and none of my coworkers.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Pikaboo said...

I don't mind if family members read my blog but they best be staying away from my LJ!!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Hi Steph! Hey, Steph, mums the word, okay? These blog thingys are good for the soul. A lot of that soul-goodness comes from the fact that it is private and a safe place to yak, vent or otherwise spill. Us faithful readers wouldn't want to miss a thing! So ix-nay on the og-blay, okay? Kewl.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, everybody!

So sorry about that - had no idea. Will never mention to anyone. Won't even lurk. Have fun!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home